If PRCS closes the fields then we will not hold practices. Please download the app at Rainoutline.com
Parents and Coaches can download the app iPhone /Android which will be updated by 3 pm on weekdays and 7 am on weekends. As PRCS manages a total of 425 recreation use areas (fields, diamonds, gyms, etc), you will want to mark favorites.
A video tutorial on the app can be seen here: https://youtu.be/_1PAT-b6CHs
1. Upon downloading the app parents/coaches will want to search for: "Loudoun County" or "PRCS".
2. You can then scroll through all the fields/schools listed and by tapping the star on the right select only your favorites you would like to monitor‚ Remember there are 425 (fields, diamonds, gyms, etc) so you'll want to narrow it down to your favorites.
3. We strongly suggest you favorite the following Fields:
- Hampshire Park Field 1
- Hampshire Park Field 2
PRCS aims to have updates by 3pm on weekdays and 7am on weekends.
If for some reason you would not like to use the app, but instead the website you will have to create an account here: https://rainoutline.com/login
1. Create a new user account (located on the right-hand side of the page)
2. You will then receive an email from Rainoutline.com to verify your email address and activate your account
3. Login into your account and in the SEARCH box type in "PRCS"
4. Select Loudoun County Parks and Recreation and SELECT your Favorites by clicking on the stars
People can receive email or text alerts, but the App is the best way to go. The app gives the benefit of quickly checking the status whenever you need to know as opposed to alerts that are sent every time the status is updated (which could be more often than you'd like).